Friday, March 19, 2010

What happened???

Well, I had Cash on the 12th and it was the easiest surgery and recovery I have ever had; ofcourse, I was sore, but much better that I expected. I actually got to go home in 48 hours, that is how great I was doing. On the 16th, I started having some breathing difficulties, but I just chalked it up to the fact that I may have been doing too much. Well, come Wednesday night on the 17th, I couldn't take it anymore. Joe took me to the ER and they did blood work, EKG, Ultrasound of the kidneys and a XRay of the chest and in the Ultrasound they noticed Gallstones. Sooo, I went home with pain meds and was referred to a Surgeon, Dr. Quast. The next morning I woke up and I was wheezing. I called my OB and told her that I may very well have Gallstones, there is something going on respiratory whise because I can hear wheezing. I went in to see her yesterday morning and sure enough, I have Bronchitis. She gave me an inhaler to start, but that wasn't really doing much so now I am on antibiotics and steroids which I am praying will give me some relief so I can sleep or at least get up out of bed before loosing my breath. After that I went to see Dr. Quast and after the respiratory infection clears up, he is going to do the laparoscopy surgery to remove the Gallstones, suppose to be a day surgery. Thank goodness my little boy is so perfect because I am simply exhausted. He wakes up every 4 hours to eat. Also, I have already quit breastfeeding and pumping. I know, I know, but it was just too much for me with being sick and all. I did it for a week so I guess something is better than nothing; he wasn't latching on anyways so I had to feed and then pump...it was just too much. Anyways, please keep me in your prayers. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Well, I am going to get off so I can catch up with Cash on my sleep...he fell asleep about 15 minutes ago so I am already down to 3 hours and 45 minutes rest.

No comments: