Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Cash has arrived!

Well, as you may all know, little baby Cash arrived. Friday, March 12th, 2010 around 7am my water broke. I got to the hospital at around 8:30am and Cash was born at 9:29am. He weighed 7lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 in long. He is perfect in every way and I just love him so much. We have spent every moment together since I looked at his face, until last night at 1am when they finally made me give him up and get some sleep. It is 6:46am on Sunday right now and he was circumsized at around 6:15am so I am just waiting for them to bring him back; I can see 6 hours is WAY too long for me to be away from him.
For all of you who said "girl, if he is like you when you were a baby, get ready!" HAHAHA He is perfect. He never cries. He didn't even crying any of the times they gave shots or took blood. He fusses a little when I try to breastfeed, but I think that is mainly out of frustration, but he is doing a little better each feeding. He is eating so well though, I pump while supplementing so hopefully when my milk comes in we will be ready to rock and roll!!!
Well, gotta go pump! Adios!

No comments: