Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Angel...

I am sitting here at 2am watching Law Abiding Citizen. I want to go to sleep so badly, but I took a nap today from around 5pm to 8pm and my amazing husband took care of Cash for me....the problem with that is, even in my sleep, I missed him and ever since I woke up I can't take my eyes off him. He ate at around 8:30pm and then I fed him around 1:30am when he started stirring. I am sitting here on the couch looking at him thinking about what kind of boy, what kind of man he will be. I can just see my life...I am standing at the sink asking for a kiss bye and he is running out the door with an athletic bag and a fist full of snacks saying "Bye mom, gotta go." Gosh, just thinking about him growing up breaks my heart in two. I don't want to go to sleep because I want to sit here and stare at his gorgeous little face, little button nose, perfect little ears, long fingers reaching out to grasps everything... God is so good. Thank you Lord, the wait was worth it. There is no better gift on Earth....well, other than another one! :) I am going to just enjoy this one for now though! hehe

No comments: