Monday, March 1, 2010

37 Weeks on Wednesday...

Well, I was hoping and still am hoping that I do start to dilate so I can have a Normal Delivery, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. 37 weeks and no dilation and my cervix is high and hard as a rock, nothing at all! I won't have to wait too much longer because the deadline is March 17th. I am suppose to take it easy and stay off my feet or else I have been threatened with Bed Rest...I do not want that at all. Today was a long and busy day at work, but hopefully I can take it a little easier the rest of the week. My awesome friends/co-workers are throwing me a baby shower at work on Wednesday so I have something to look forwared to and I also bought tickets for me, Joe and Colton to go see Tim Burton's Alice and Wonderland this weekend so this week is going to fly by. 38 week appointment is next Monday @ 9:45am. God Bless You All!!!!!

No comments: