Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Pictures with Santa @ Bass Pro in Katy

Today was a pretty good day. We were supposed to have our family portraits done today, but I rescheduled for next weekend. Daddy went hunting and got home around noon. We woke up at 6am and went to have our Saturday morning coffee chatter with Pappy and Nana. Around noon we went home and everyone took a nap until 3pm. After we got up, we drove out to Katy and took Colton to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops and finally I got to take Joe to the Sushi restaurant that I ate every week for 6 years while living in Houston; Colton got his favorite, shrimp fried rice, then we drove through the Galleria to look at the lights on Post Oak. It was a really good day, but I was glad that Joe fell asleep with Colton because I got the bed all to myself and man was it a good nights sleep!!!

No comments: