Sunday, December 13, 2009

25 Weeks Pregnant (6 Months 1 Week) My handsome man reading!
OMG----he is such a good looking boy! I love this picture.
Trying to steal Santa's cookies and milk.
Daddy & Momma KK
Family Time
and last but not least.....OUR FAMILY!!!
Saturday I woke up and went to moms to help her decorate the trees and the rest of the house for Christmas; it looks so pretty and festive. I went and picked up my mini Joe around noon and we came home and took a 3 hour nap. That evening, we went and had our pictures taken and wow, did they ever come out great; we were so very happy with the outcome. Colton was still raring to go at 10:30pm due to our late/long nap so we went to a friends and let him play while we hung out for a while. It was an extremely awesome day and we were so sad to see Colton go today. Counting the days to Christmas Eve when we see him again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures came out great! You look so pretty with your belly!!!!