Monday, November 23, 2009

22 Weeks and going strong.....

Okay, so I saw my amazing doctor this morning and she said everything looks great. I did not have an Ultrasound, but I will my next appointment. So far, I have only gained 2 lbs since I became pregnant which is really good being that I already have plenty of extra weight!!! LOL We scheduled my next appointment for December 21st at 9am and that is when I will have my “BIG ONE” with the Glucose Diabetes Test and Ultrasound, everyone gets a new picture of Cash emailed for Christmas! J She will also check to see if my Placenta has moved up and off my cervix, if it does not, we will have to welcome our little man into this world via C-section, which is okay by me. After the appointment on the 21st of December, I will begin going to her every 2 weeks. The Spin Bifida test came back negative, so as far as we know, we have a healthy little boy in there. She also referred me to a Pediatrician by the name of Dr. Goldberg, so let me know if you have heard of him. It is a father/son practice and she said he is amazing….AND I trust her! Well, that is about all I have to share at the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of him...where does he office? We use a Pedi in Baytown and the girls LOVE her! Glad to hear everything is going great!!

Anonymous said...

yay! glad to hear you 2 are doing well. just wait for the US of the organs...Mando and I got to see our baby girl for a long time while the doc measured everything! It is so neat! and she was able to tell us the weight...my 7 month appt is tomorrow...wonder what we will be doing? you take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

That last post was me...Audrey Ramirez! lol