Friday, December 25, 2009

Well, I need to take shorter clips but this is a small clip that I am testing out from Christmas @ Aunt Holly and Uncle Brandon's. We had the best time at Christmas. Colton got his dragon castle from Pappy, a cowboy belt, hat and shirt from Cavenders, a dinosaur book, a nerf gun, a bow and arrow, a Power Rangers back pack and lunch kit, new shoes, pants and tons more stuff. Today we will go to Aunt Renee and Uncle Don's to see our cousins Sarah and Trevor and Colton is going to have so much fun. Santa came last night and left so many awesome presents for Colton and when we get home this evening he will get to see them all. This is going to be another wonderful day full of joy and laughter! Cash even got a piggy bank with sports on it, a sports blanket and wooden letters with sports that spell his name (pictures to follow). My hubby got me a video camera (hence the video above), a new AWESOME food processor, a camera bag for my SLR Camera and video camera, a new CD and lots of other goodies, mom got me a Kodak Digital Photo Player, Holly got me my velour sweatsuit for after the baby, and last but not least my amazing father in law and brother in law got me my James Avery Charm Bracelet and the charm with the little boy shoes engraved with Colton 10-24-06, can't wait to add Cash's when he gets here!!! Merry Christmas to all and God Bless!!!

No comments: