Monday, December 21, 2009

26 Weeks....or am I?

Cash's big belly to the left and his face in the middle...
Cash's tummy and face again...
Cash's face... Cash's belly on the left and his face with his hands on his cheeks... :) Today we had our 26 week checkup; however, again I am measuring 27 weeks, which isn't very surprising being that my original due date was the 23rd, then they changed it to the 31st at my second appointment and now it is measuring a due date of the 23 again. Cash is 26 weeks 6 days, he is 2.5lbs and the placenta is moving up which is a very good thing. We will have another appointment on Jan. 4th where I will get a 3D Ultrasound because my doctor's 3D was messed up! Can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, he's looking at you in that one pic! How cute! Can't wait for the 3D ultrasound pics!