Friday, May 13, 2011

A new day...

Monday, May 2nd I found out I was pregnany. Thursday, May 5th I had enough of the drinking, putting everyone over his family, having to force him to want to be with us and we had it out. Long story short, by Friday he decided that he didn't want to be in this family. We are over. He has moved 99% of his things out of the house already, sign a Post-Nuptual type agreement to basically seperate our community property into seperate property and signed the house over to me. What kind of man leaves a pregnant woman with a 14 month old baby and just walks away with a clear concious. Today he calls and asks if I can bring Cash by on my way to work to see him and then drop him off at school, HELL NO. I have told him every single day that he is more than welcome to come to the house any time he wants to see his son, but he chooses to hang out at Vernons and drink with all his "friends" instead of seeing his son. He will wake up and regret these mistakes one day, may God be with him the day he does. Today is a rough day, but great friends and pulling me through.

No comments: