Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21st---10 weeks!!!

Cash in the baby swing on the porch.
So, I know I am not doing good at updating this blog, but that is because I am back to work full-time and my little one is up ALL day. He is now eating 4 oz. every 3 1/2 hours. Every other night he seems to go to sleep around 9:30pm and he won't wake up at all until 4:30am. That is our time; I wake him and feed him and then I put him in bed with me and cuddle up to him. He sleeps in his big boy bed every night though and I am so happy that I started that a couple weeks ago because to be totally honest with you, he sleeps MUCH better in there than with us or in his bassinet. Yes, I had to have this expensive bassinet and he only slept in it for about 6 weeks because he is a mover and I woke up one night and he was at the foot of the bassinet turned sideways. Cash is such a big boy already. He has been holding his head up since week 1, seriously, and now he always has it down all the way. He moves all over his bed at night and loves his musical mobile. He is cooing all the time and I can say SMILLLLE and he smiles, I can say "kick kick kick" and he starts kicking his legs. Yes, I know...I have a genious on my hands, what can I say? He has the most adorable smile that I have ever seen and these eyelashes that go on for days. I am finally starting to get back to my normal self and my blood pressure has been great so my doctor is taking me off of the blood pressure medicine gradually. I should be completely off in a few weeks! Anyways, that's about all that's new in our life right now. Good night all!

No comments: