Thursday, May 6, 2010

8 Weeks!!!

All of his shoes won't fit in the picture... He loves his mobile...
and has the most adorable and sweet smile!!!
Well, I know it has been a while since I have posted, but guess what? I have been busy! LOL My little boy is so handsome and he is growing up so fast. Today we went to see the AMAZING Pediatrician, Dr. Goldberg who we have already grown to love and he said we are little, but growing big! Cash is now 9 lbs. 13 oz., he is 22 1/2 inches long. He is such a happy baby and smiles and coo's all the time.
I know that now that I have Cash, I am no longer top priority, but for those of you who know how much I have NOT ENJOYED the twitching of my eye.....
I am finally going to get treatment. We are waiting for UHC to approve the meds and then I will start treatment maybe as early as next week. I can not wait to be able to hold a conversation without people staring at my eye.
Well, looks like things are beginning to resemble some sort of normalcy and I am so happy. This disorganization is driving me NUTS and getting back to work is just one step in the right direction.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments: