Tuesday, February 23, 2010

36 Weeks

I had my 36 week checkup this morning and it was pretty uneventful. My wonderful doctor pretty much just said, everything looks fine but because of all the pain I have been experiencing, she suggested I go home and rest; ofcourse, I went to work instead. She is going out of town on Thursday so she said I need to take it easy until she gets back for my next appointment, Monday, March 1st. We discussed what we would do if I happen to go into labor before the scheduled C-section date and agreed that I would TRY to see if I dilated on my own, but that I DO NOT want to sit in labor without dilating for a long time. I guess the only new news is that throughout the entire pregnany I have only gained 6 lbs; however, the last week I have gained 5 more lbs. WHAT? Anyways, here's to next week and hopefully more progress and less pounds!!!!

No comments: