Monday, February 1, 2010

33 Weeks

Well, I had my doctor appointment and things are progressing wonderfully. Cash is 4 lbs. 15 oz. and has turned into position, which explains all the pain and pressure when walking, standing or doing just about everything. My cervix is still closed which is good and he is growing right with schedule. We didn't get very good pictures, but I will post the ones that we did get later. I have been sick for the past 2 days, so I am just too tired to do anything extra at the moment. Thanks to Holly, Renee and Chrissy for the amazing baby shower on Saturday. It was such a hit from the decorations to the amazing turnout and baby gifts. Cash got so many gifts and we have everything put together already. I took only a few pictures before the shower, but I will get pictures from Candice and Renee and hopefully post them some time over the next week or so. Thanks you again for all your prayers and for the INCREDIBLE baby shower where so many friends and family showed up to share the special day with us!!! God Bless!

No comments: