Monday, January 4, 2010

Supposed to be 28 Weeks on Wednesday....LOL

Okay, so I think I have a healthy baby boy in there. My last appointment I was measuring ahead and by that calculation I should be 28 weeks 6 days today, well I was 30 weeks 1 day...what's up with that? Soooo, who knows? Two weeks ago when I went he was 2.5 lbs. and now he is 3.6 lbs. I did not gain any weight from my last appointment to this one so I have still only gained a total of 6 lbs so i am pretty much ALL BABY!!!
I got a cute 3D Ultrasound of Cash's face, but she couldn't get much more than that because he would not stop moving. He was like a jumping bean and I had not even ate anything yet. My doctor suggested that I take the Infant CPR class, so I think I am going to check in to doing that soon. I will upload his 3D picture when I get home. Love you all and thanks for keeping up!

No comments: