Thursday, January 14, 2010

MRI Results

Well, I just got off the phone with the neurologist and he said that I have an atery pinching a nerve and that is what is causing the incredibly annoying and embarrasing twitching on the left side of my face. He also said that the MRI showed NO TUMOR!!!!! I was so happy to get that clean bill of health; well not exactly 100% clean, but the best of all the possibilities. After the baby, we will discuss treatment options, which are either botox or surgery and the surgery is a complete cure so I am definitely going straight for the surgery! Anyways, thanks so much for all the prayers, it means the world to me. I have to make sure I am going to be around for my new little one, which I can not wait to hold now!!! Love you all and God bless you all as he has blessed me!

No comments: