Friday, July 10, 2009

Got My Blood Work Back

Okay, so I got my bloodwork back today and my Progesterone was 28, which is the highest it has ever been, including 17 when I was pregnant and I think only like 7 the first miscarriage. That is really good news, it means I had a strong ovulation, but does not indicate this early if I am pregnant. My Testosterone was 40 and anything under 50 is good, so I guess that isn't an issue. Don't know? He said that I can test on the 16th (CD 30) and if it is positive, then I come in and do the Quanitative HCG/Progesterone blood woek to confirm the pregnancy. Again, if it is negative, then I come in on CD 3, 4 or 5 and do more testing. Knowing me, I will probably start testing this weekend, just to see if I can see a faint line. Who knows, I haven't really been obsessing about it as much (usually much worse) but I cried all day today every time I typed anything or said anything and everything hurt my feelings. I even asked why someone didn't call me first to tell me something....whatever! LOL

No comments: