Monday, June 22, 2009

Just another month...

Well, after the 2 recent miscarriages, I would say that it is actually getting easier. I don't expect as much anymore and just pray for the best. I am back on the fertility meds and going to try a few other options. Hopefully the next few months will put an end to the long struggle, but if not, we will continue to try until we have exhausted all posibilities. I am so thankful to have such a great husband and a wonderful step son who has been in my life since he was 5 months old. I think of him as my own and always will. Hopefully one day I will be able to give him a little brother or sister, but I am going to try to live a little more in the moment for the sake of my sanity and everyone's around me. As always, keep us in your prayers. We are already so blessed.

No comments: