Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bellies & Babies

Well, this just proves that every day is different with someone who has fertility issues. I work in at a law firm that has over 400 employees and I guess I was just chosen to have the desk right next to our collections department which is full of about 40 young girls, most of them NOT MARRIED and it seems like every week one is finding out that she is pregnant, or that it's girl, or that her due date has changed and it is like a stab in the heart with each word. I was doing really good this month, but then BOOM, I heard one say they found out yesterday that they are having a girl and I just want to crawl in a hole. To make matters worse, when I found out I was pregnant in November, so was my cousin and my husbands cousin....well my husbands cousin had hers June 19 and my cousin is going to pop any moment and it is just sad to see them with their bellies and babies and not have mine. Sorry....just having a rough day.

No comments: