Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well, Monday was another eventful day in the hospital. Joe and I had to be there at 5am to prepare for my 7am Gallbladder removal surgery. The surgery went great and we were out of there around 1pm and on our way home. Mom kept Cash again Monday and Tuesday night while I recovered and she brought him back over today to stay for good! I have no idea what I would have done without my mom. Cash is getting so big and I hope that I don't have to miss another day for a very long time! I uploaded a video and have been posting videos on my Facebook page, but everyone kept saying he was always sleeping so I am posting a video of him awake. This Friday he will be 5 weeks old. He is eating 3-4 oz and sleeping 4 or so hours still; however, he is staying awake alot longer during the day and we are really happy about that because we can play with him. He is holding his head up which is nothing new, he has been doing that since he was a week old (I promise). He is so strong. He is also smiling now. He is so smart.

No comments: